Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Quick, Colored Magnets



I have struggled to get magnets that work for our homeschool supplies.  The big pack of power magnets that mommy-bloggers seem to love is just so expensive, especially with shipping!  The other day I realized I had all these round, plain magnets left over from a church craft night, and as I was putting them by my school stuff I realized they were the exact same size as those color-coding labels for garage sales.  Bingo!  I put the stickers straight onto the magnets and we were ready to go! I suppose you can even use Modge Podge on top, but we've had no problems with the stickers staying on.  As soon as I got the magnets done, Alex asked if he could make a snowman.  I quickly cut out a snowman shape out of white printer paper and the boys have enjoyed making snowmen again and again.  I'd like to add more colors and use these magnets for graphing, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment