Monday, January 27, 2014

Smoothie Time!

We LOVE smoothies in this house! They are tasty, healthy, and I can throw greens like spinach or kale in and nobody knows the difference.

Blending a smoothie in my new Ninja! When the blender turns on, the boys start running!

A enjoys smoothies of all varieties. 

If I have leftover smoothie, I scoop them into my silicone smoothie pop molds.

I stick the molds in the freezer and they can be brought out for a healthy, frozen treat!

Here are some of our favorite smoothie recipes right now:

1. Berry Banana Breakfast Smoothie from the Go Dairy Free website

2. The Food Babe's Pineapple Grapefruit Hari Shake

3. 100 Days of Real Food's PB&J Smoothie

4. And the Detoxinista's Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake. Not a smoothie, but a really good milkshake that uses no ice cream! It is so good!  We will make this in the evening, sometimes, for a dessert.


No comments:

Post a Comment