In the last year and a half, our family has been changing. Our food has changed, the way we clean our home has changed, the toiletries we use have changed, the makeup I wear has changed, and our daily routines have changed. We have also been diagnosed with 2 different chronic illnesses: Jack's Tuberous Sclerosis in December 2012, and my Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) in December 2013.
I love talking about the changes we've made and how it has impacted our daily living, so I finally decided to start a public blog (separate from my private, family blog) to share recipes that we love, products that we swear by, and simple changes that we made, one at a time, to live a cleaner life. Mostly I just wanted a place to keep track of all my favorite things, but maybe you can get something out of it, too. ;)
Obviously, my new diagnosis is going to slow down some of my enthusiastic endeavors, so I am also going to try and be honest about things that I just cannot do. I am not super mom or super woman; I am a mom who wants the best for her family and will do her best to achieve that, despite her limitations.
Thus, the RA Hippie Mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment